Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Happy Birthday Mistress!!!!
























The lovely Mistress aka Nac. had a birthday about a week or so ago (ok more like 2 weeks ago) HAPPY BIRTHDAY love!!!!!
Due to my lack of planning I ordered her gift a week ahead of time. Not leaving me much time go get it back from the store and shipped in time for her to get it on her big day.
(You may remember my lovely gift box from her, I wrote about it HERE!!!!!)  Well when I ordered her gift, which happened to be a monogrammed necklace I ordered myself one as well. I've been waiting to show it off till she got hers.
This morning I woke up to this beautiful picture of her wearing her necklace along side her lovely mini twin. So of course I had to send her a picture back of me wearing mine. :) It's my newest favorite piece of jewelry, I <3 it!!!!!
The typical way the store does them is to use the persons first 3 initials. 
However in our case I did it a little different. 
For mine I used the hubbs first initial "J" on the left, our last name initial "G" in the center & my first initial "T" on the right. I did N's the same way but with her and her husbands initials of course. I think it turned out really nice. I love personalized things because you know its a one of a kinda and no one else will have the exact same thing. 
I can't wait to get the spouse her's, it'll be a bit different but will fit her classy personality to a T. 

~DAY 216~

2 comments:

Janna Renee said...

Is it just me or did monograms get way cooler when we get married? I am obsessed with anything monogrammed! These are super cute and happy belated to her!

Kate @ Daffodils said...

I have the same necklace with my monogram! I got my first one in high school and then updated it when I got married, I also added a cross charm to it. I call it my 'kate' necklace and wear it whenever I am feeling insecure. It was around my neck when both boys were born!