Monday, May 7, 2012

Family Fun Day!

 Today was the battalion family fun day at Weston Lake. It was mandatory for the Soldiers to attend but families were optional. The morning consisted of a PT competition and the afternoon was when they had a big BBQ and activities. I chose not to attend only because that would mean I'd have to take off work and I really don't want to right now. Not unless I really need to, I'm trying to save my Vacay days. 
So this evening when we were on our walk with the pups the hubbs was telling me about his day at the lake. It was quite interesting and embarrassing at the same time. I have to say I'm kinda glad I wasn't there, but on the other hand if I was this probably would NOT have happened. 
One of the guys that he knows made the comment that he was so hot from being out side all day. He said he was just going drop his pants because he had his ranger panties on under neither. The hubbs made mention that he had the same thing on as well and I'll let you fill in the blank from there. 

YES, they both dropped there pants right there in front of god knows who. Thankfully the ranger panties are similar to super short silky shorts. Someone managed to capture a picture of the two of them acting like complete retards. I'm hoping with my fingers crossed that it was just for a moment and not a minute longer. 
I'll spare you the full picture ~ here is the cropped version.    

Has your husband ever done anything to completely embarrass you, weather you were there or not?!?!? When he was telling me the story I was completely dumb founded. Then when he showed me the picture I couldn't stop laughing. Men......they will always have that "little boy" in them. lol
I still love him though!!!
~DAY 207~

3 comments:

Brittany said...

Hahaha! Boy will be boys! My husband will break out in song (in a female voice, opera style), in the most random public places. So embarrassing but so hilarious!

Janna Renee said...

I had to learn to not be embarrassed by my husband a LONG time ago. He's gonna do what he wants regardless, so I just enjoy the show!

ROXY said...

Lol. Hilarious... I would have love to witness that if my husband did that.