Wednesday, May 9, 2012

School Mother's Day Gift

With Mother's Day fast approaching today we put the finishing touches on our gifts for the momma's. Thanks to Pinterest for this fabulous idea, it turned out lovely. I've mentioned it before but I love doing art projects with our kiddos. Even more so when its for a gift like these were. 
 Each kiddo made a custom pot holder for their mommy with their cute little hand prints on them. Of course we did the writing and wrapping. A random search on pinterest one late night and I stumbled across this idea. It seemed like the perfect idea for their Mothers Day gift.
I just love how they came out.
We also made these cute little flowers out of coffee filters. The best part about giving these as gifts is they wont die or wilt away. Sure they don't smell so pretty but they are pretty darn cute if you ask me.  
They are all wrapped up and ready for delivery on Friday!! 
I'm excited to see what the parents have to say. I really hope they like them.  

~DAY 209~

1 comment:

Brittany said...

These are all SO cute!! Love the potholders!