Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Simple Things

Its the simple things that I love so much.....

THEIR ENJOYING BEING LAZY WHILE I COOK DINNER, 
GOSH ISN'T THIS THE LIFE!!!!!!


I walked into the living room to ask him a question and this is how I found the both of them. He said she just climbed right up and laid down. She has become quite the cuddle snuggle bug since we got to the South. Which I don't mind at all but when a 80lb dog is passed out cold on top of you or any were really, it seems like she weights even more. 
I love my little family and couldn't be more blessed. 
I'm hoping with the busy weekend we have coming up we will have some extra time for a lazy afternoon or evening. Cuddled up on the couch with some popcorn and a good movie maybe!!!! 

I hope your week is going well, Its HUMP day just a few more days till the weekend!!!!!

~DAY 202~

2 comments:

Janna Renee said...

That is too funny! Weiser isn't allowed on the furniture, but I play on the floor with him and I LOVE when he lays his head in my lap...So presh.

ROXY said...

You have such a big dog. I'm surprised your husband is comfortable with that weight on him. Lol.