Thursday, December 22, 2011

Our Christmas Tree!!!

A bit smaller than we'd remembered

but its perfect!!!

I've finally decided to show case our Christmas Tree for the Holidays. I absolutely love it and couldn't be more happy with the way it turned out. Being able to put up the tree & decorate it together this year was perfect. Last year having to do it all on my own kinda stunk but I did it because my MIL was coming in town. We have a few personalized ornaments from the years past and they are my favorite, I wish those I could keep out all year. But I know I would get tired of seeing the tree up all the time. Last Christmas I told Gabe I would leave the tree up till he came home for r&r but that didn't last really long. Right after the new year I took it down, I was ready for my house to be back to normal. This year things feel normal it feels like Christmas and I am loving it. I haven't figured out if its because we are in a cold environment or the fact that we are together in our new home. Regardless I know one thing is for sure I'm SO HAPPY that we are together this year and knowing will be together for the next two Christmas's after this just warms my heart.

1 comment:

lilmoomoo said...

Yay!! So awesome he will be with you for 3 Christmases!!!!!