Sunday, December 11, 2011

Trying Something New

DAY 58

& I have to say it wasn't to bad at all


This afternoon I did a first, I went and saw a movie all by myself.....Just Me, Myself & I. Gabe is gone for the next 4 almost 5 days & well we had plans to go see "New Years Eve" together last night when it was released but thank you dear Army and your last minute changes you messed that up. I know he wont be heart broken that he didn't get to see it with me, he isn't much for chick flicks & overly romantic movies.
I was really excited to see it, a spin off of the movie Valentines Day which I LOVE and not to mention it takes place in my most favorite city in the US New York City. It started off much different then I had in mind, then again I didn't really know what to expect. In a weird way I like how there are so many different stories going on at the same time and in the end they all tie together as one. It was a really special movie that touched my heart in so many ways but one inparticular being a MilSpouse really hit home. It had me laughing so hard at times I was glad I didn't have anything to drink and then other times I was wishing I had a box of tissue to stop the tears rolling down my face.
I'm really glad that I stepped out of my box by going & seeing New Years Eve by myself this afternoon. I know it would have been even better with the company of my spouse & or mistress but it was totally worth going alone. I loved the movie and I'm glad that I am continuing to slowly step out of my box and be more independent and do things that I normally wouldn't do.

No comments: