Sunday, December 18, 2011

SHE'S HERE!*!*!*!

DAY 65

The Spouse is in the South!!!!



I don't know that I've been this excited since moving to SC at all. The time had finally came to go pick up my Spouse from the airport. She was coming in for a visit for a few days before heading home to WV for Christmas and then back to HI for some much needed R&R w/ her hubbs. With my sign ready to go we loaded up the car and were on our way. Since we drove to SC we hadn't found the airport yet so we felt a bit early to allow extra time to get there.
We arrived a bit early so we went searching for coffee, the hubbs pulled a all nighter the day before so he needed some caffeine to keep him going. Going back down stairs to the baggage claim to wait we looked around checking out the airport and next thing you know I turn left, then right then LEFT again and THERE SHE WAS!!!!!!!!!!!! Her plane landed 10 minutes early and the monitor had not updated the arrival time. I was so excited, I wasn't dreaming she was really here and we were going to have the best time.
On our way home I don't know that Gabe got much of a voice in we were chatting away. We showed her around post a bit & made a stop at the PX. Home for some dinner and relaxing it was a long day for her and both Gabe & I. It was just like back in Hawaii I was in the kitchen cooking dinner, she was sitting at the bar keeping me company and we were catching up on or daily gossip. The hubbs kindly poured us a glass of our favorite wine to enjoy while hanging out. Things were as if there hadn't been a time laps of seeing each other, I guess that's how it is when you are as close as we are.
After dinner we swapped gifts between each other and from the Mistress as well. Last year this time it was The Spouse her hubbs and me now this year its Gabe instead of B. Next year for Christmas they will both be home Thank goodness. I got some of the cutest Christmas ornaments, the best part is one of them isn't christmasy at all so I can leave it out year around. And a few other super fabulous goodies which I'll save for another post.
The rest of the evening was spent just hanging out chatting and doing a bit of pinteresting. I swear that website is so addicting but I love it. So many fun ideas and recipes to try, once the holidays have passed I am going to start working on a few more.
I just want to freeze time and keep her here forever, nothing wrong with that right?!?!?! lol Its awesome having S here, I am so blessed to have her in my life.
Loads more to come highlighting our time together over the next few days so stay tuned!!!!!!!!

No comments: